- Choose one of our fantastic award winning red wine options above. See wine descriptions below.
- Select your design and add your message at no extra cost. 'Add To Basket' to personalise.
Presentation - Eco Friendly Full Colour Champagne Box
- Luxury full colour printed Champagne box
- Eco friendly sustainably sourced luxury Champagne box board - 100% recyclable
- Double walled 100% recycled outer shipping carton
- FREE 24 hour UK mainland delivery via DPD on orders over £40.00 (Excludes weekends & bank holidays) - Choose your own delivery date at the checkout!
- Tonada Merlot 75cl - Hints of smoky plum and damson jam on the nose. A fruity, medium bodied palate with more plum flavours, a chocolatey note and a twist of spice. Very easy to drink!
- Les Argelières Cabernet Franc 75cl Made to our exacting specifications, Les Argelieres is a unique range of modern, fruity varietal wines from the Languedoc, made with the aim of showing the elegance, subtlety and perfect varietal 'signature' of each grape variety as planted in the warm vineyards of Southern France. Grown on selected cooler hill sites and with a yield limited by pruning and grape selection, this Cabernet Franc is a worthy award-winning red, offering ripe black fruits, a typical hint of capsicum, herbs and a lovely cherry and chocolate style so reminiscent of a Bordeaux red blended with a dollop of New World.
- Rioja Vega Crianza 75cl The standard bearer for our Rioja range this Crianza continues to deliver terrific value. The American oak moulds beautifully around the warm red fruits, with a lightness of touch that keeps the wines focus throughout. Choose this if you want to impress.
- Le Pigeoulet 2019, Domaine Brunier 75cl Rammed with ripe fruits with an interlacing of wild herbs, this is an immensely gluggable glass of red and delivers stupendous quality and value for money.
- Château Corbin 2016, Montagne St Emilion One of the oldest properties in Montagne, overlooking both Cheval Blanc and Chateau Petrus, ( name-dropper!! ) this is a beautifully located château that produces outstanding, affordable claret with the emphasis on offering flavours, structure and character similar to both a good Pomerol and St Emilion in one glass. Beautifully ripe, complex and generous claret which punches well above its simple appellation.
- De Boel Le Gras C'Est La Vie 75cl ‘Le gras c’est la vie’ is a showstopper of a wine, with freshness and vivacity and exploding with red and black fruit Coming from a young plot of vines in the southern side of the Rhone Valley, this is a hand-harvested blend of Carignan, Grenache, and Caladoc (a cross between Malbec and Grenache) extraordinary quality.
- Chateauneuf-Du-Pape, Les Galets De La Berthaude 75cl Following his father’s steps, Roger Perrin, Luc created a new winery where he brought the latest winemaking technology. Passionate winemaker, he contributed greatly to the international development of the field. Ripe cherry fruit aromas alongside herbal, spicy and peppery notes makes this Châteauneuf du Pape a smooth and elegant wine. Can be drunk now or kept for a few years.
Please Note: Occasionally the vintage may differ from the ones shown in the photo, but the total value will always exceed original price.
UK MAINLAND & EUROPE DELIVERY INFORMATION
• FREE UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £40.00 (Excludes Saturday & Sunday deliveries)
• Choose your own delivery date at the checkout
• Multiple address delivery available AFTER the checkout page
• Delivery for all orders below £40.00 is £3.95 inc. VAT
• Available for home or work delivery
• Due to EU restrictions this product is only available for delivery in the UK
• Next working day (Mainland UK only) delivery available on selected products placed before 1PM
• PLEASE NOTE: Gifts ordered after 1PM will be shipped the following day if you have chosen "Next Working Day" delivery at the checkout.
Please note: Hampers and gifts are only shipped on a Working Day. Orders placed during the Weekend will be shipped Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Occasionally contents may vary according to availability, but the total value will always exceed original price.