- Choose one of our fantastic award winning sparkling wine options above. See wine descriptions below.
- Add your logo & message at no extra cost. Upload your logo above.
- No minimum order quantity
Presentation - Eco Friendly Full Colour Champagne Box
- Luxury full colour printed Champagne box
- Eco friendly sustainably sourced luxury Champagne box board - 100% recyclable
- Double walled 100% recycled outer shipping carton
- FREE 24 hour UK mainland delivery via DPD on orders over £40.00 (Excludes weekends & bank holidays) - Choose your own delivery date at the checkout!
- Bon Voyage Sparkling Rosé Alcohol Free 75cl - An alcohol free Rosé sparkling wine made with 100% Pinot Noir.
-Pure Prosecco 75cl - Our all-time bestselling sparkler - a favourite with customers and staff alike. Hugely enjoyable, this gentle, easy-going, everyday drinking fizz from North Eastern Italy, will go down a treat. This is a great example of a quality Prosecco.
- Pure Prosecco Rosé 75cl - The long await for Prosecco Rosé is finally over! This is a wonderful elegent sparkling rose from Botter.
-Bodegas Gouguenheim Malbec Rosé Sparkling 75cl - Exceptional conditions at Gouguenheim Winery allow a perfect ripening of the grapes providing their wines with vivid colours, good acidity and a good maturity of the tannins. Strawberry and cherry fruit flavours in this one with tiny bubbles - very moreish.
- Paul Langier, Brut Champagne, 75cl - An outstanding cuvée blended from pinot noir, pinot meunier and chardonnay grapes. This is a stylish dry wine, offering ripe fruit and a biscuity finish.
-Pol Roger Brut Reserve NV 75cl - Pol Roger Brut Rèserve Non-Vintage, made from equal parts of Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier, is consistently one of the very best on the market, mainly due to the high proportion of aged reserve wines in the blend.
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut NV 75cl - With a label recognisable at twenty paces, this is a stand-out Champagne from a stand-out house. Behind this powerhouse of a Champagne lies Madame Cliquot, who founded the Veuve Cliquot house in 1772. Made with a blend of the three classic Champagne grapes - Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier - this wine combines richness and elegance, with citrus fruits and real freshness. Perfect aperitif material.
Please Note: Occasionally the vintage may differ from the ones shown in the photo, but the total value will always exceed original price.
UK MAINLAND & EUROPE DELIVERY INFORMATION
• FREE UK Mainland delivery on all orders over £40.00 (Excludes Saturday & Sunday deliveries)
• Choose your own delivery date at the checkout
• Multiple address delivery available AFTER the checkout page
• Delivery for all orders below £40.00 is £3.95 inc. VAT
• Available for home or work delivery
• Due to EU restrictions this product is only available for delivery in the UK
• Next working day (Mainland UK only) delivery available on selected products placed before 1PM
• PLEASE NOTE: Gifts ordered after 1PM will be shipped the following day if you have chosen "Next Working Day" delivery at the checkout.
Please note: Hampers and gifts are only shipped on a Working Day. Orders placed during the Weekend will be shipped Monday for Tuesday delivery.
Occasionally contents may vary according to availability, but the total value will always exceed original price.
CORPORATE VOLUME DISCOUNTS
We offer addtional discounts on top of our already discounted website prices.
2.5% discount on orders over £2,500 ex VAT
5% discount on orders over £5,000 ex VAT
7.5% discount on orders over £10,000 ex VAT
10% discount on orders over £15,000 ex VAT
12.5% discount on orders over £30,000 ex VAT
Discounts will automatically be deducted to your order at the checkout.